Oman Relaxes VISA for Indians, Chinese and Russian Nationals
Oman Relaxes VISA for Indians, Chinese and Russian Nationals in order to attract more tourists from these countries.
Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) announced the revised terms and conditions issued by the Omani authorities on the granting of non-sponsored tourist visa for the citizens of India, China and Russia,
1.Who reside in or
2. Who hold an entry visa to one of the these countries — United States of America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Schengen states to enter the Sultanate of Oman.
Terms And Conditions For Getting Non-Sponsored Tourist Visa For The Citizens Of India.
- Visa applicant shall be holding a passport valid for not less than six month.
- Applicants must also have a return ticket and confirmed hotel reservation in order to be granted the visa.
- The statement said the visa will be granted for a period of one month for a fee of 20 Omani rial.
- According to OAMC circular the spouse and children of the visa holder would also be allowed to enter the Sultanate.
- The competent authority may prohibit the citizens of these countries who meet the terms and conditions for obtaining the visa from entering the Sultanate if the public interest so require.
Disclaimer: VISA REGULATIONS ARE OFTEN CHANGED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION. ALWAYS BETTER TO CHECK THE EMBASSY’S WEBSITE BEFORE PLANNING.
Book your flight to Muscat using wtfares.com