5 Steps For Applying Thailand Visa On Arrival Online
Please find the following information with regards to Thailand Visa on Arrival Online (VOA). By providing this information,
it will help to minimize the wait period at Suvarnabhumi Airport for our esteemed clients.
5 steps for applying Thailand Visa on Arrival Online
1. Log-on to Thailand Immigration Bureau page.
***(This link will work only with Internet Explorer Web Browser) ***
2. Select the page according to your category (Agents or Passenger) and Complete the form.
Fill-in all required spaces and make sure that all given information is correct (both spelling and data).
At the end of the process, you will receive the Transaction Reference Number
3. Print out the completed form and make sure that the TRN is visible.
4. Fly to Thailand and enjoy best hospitality on-board experience and service.
5. After your arrival, go directly to the Visa on Arrival Counters and submit the printed form.
Thailand Visa Free On Arrival For Indians
Indian citizens visiting Thailand till 30 April 2020 will get a free visa on arrival for a stay of upto 15 days. Now save approx INR 4400 per person* on visa fees.
Kindly dissipate the information to all your colleagues, corporate and clients who travel to Thailand.
About the extra channel to apply for their Thailand Visa On Arrival Online.
DISCLAIMER : VISA REGULATIONS ARE OFTEN CHANGED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION. ALWAYS BETTER TO CHECK THE EMBASSY’S WEBSITE BEFORE PLANNING.